Our October Prayer Update.
- Please pray for the next meeting of the committee on 5th October when we (DV ) will finalise the speakers for the evening meetings of the 2017 Convention. Pray especially about decisions that will be made about venues and further possible satellites meetings.
- Pray for guidance on decisions which are to be made on initiatives which the Convention might take to make a better connection with the churches in the Greater Belfast area and by doing so, help to broaden and deepen the interest in missions among the members of these congregations.
- We are seeking to upgrade our financial processes and are making inquires about possible options. Please pray that we will be guided to the operating system which will best fit our particular needs and give us a solid platform on which to build in coming years.
- Give thanks for a very positive and helpful meeting, arranged by the MWF, with mission representatives, at which we had the opportunity to share views on this year’s Convention. A number of ideas for future conventions were floated so please pray for wisdom as we consider these further.
- Please pray for the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of those who heard the challenges issued by the various speakers at this year’s Convention and are seeking to know how they should respond.